I’m tired of having to Google discount codes for websites, so I thought I’d put a bunch that I use all in one place. I actually save hundreds of dollars a year with this stuff (it takes time and years of practice). But I thought I’d share these with you too. They’re listed here in categories:
- Ebates. You NEED to get on this rebate site. I have literally saved $1,131 since 2012 on online shopping. You’ll get cash back from major sites such as Amazon, Joe Fresh, Hudsons Bay, Groupon, Indigo, and almost 600 other stores! Every 3 months, they’ll mail you a cheque. Sign up through the Ebates button below and get $5.
- Caddle: Save money on stuff you buy at the grocery store, like fruit or Ferrero Rocher chocolate. You don’t need paper coupons. Just take a picture of your receipt. Get to $20 and they’ll mail you a cheque. You can also make money answering a short survey, or sharing a picture on social media. It’s a pretty brainless way to make some change. Sign up with this link.
- Well.ca is an online drug store that has unique items such as hard to find Gluten Free snacks. It ships all over Canada (even remote locations) and shipping is free when you spend $29. Save $10 when you spend $40 by using code: SoManySavings
- Farfetch sells current season high fashion at deep discounts (sometimes 60% off!). Want to return something? They’ll come to you to pick it up! Use this link to get 10% off. Their other promo codes generally don’t work in Canada, but this one does!
- Ritual: For those of you in Toronto, you know there’s some little burrito joints where you love to get lunch, but hate waiting half an hour in line. Ritual lets you order in advance, tells you exactly how long you food will take to make, and lets you skip the line when you get there. They’ve even got a points program that gets you free food. I don’t waste time in line ups any more. Sign up through this link and get $10 free. There is such a thing as free lunch!
- Uber Eats: Can’t get out for lunch? Have lunch delivered right to your office with Uber Eats. They drive around town with bags that keep your food warm, and delivery is instant (sometimes 2 minutes after you order!).
Go to http://ubr.to/EatsGiveGet, and enter code eats-maryg1461ue to save $10.
- Viator: I go on vacation twice a year and always make Viator my first stop when researching fun places to go. It’s a great one stop shop to book day trip tours and they’re owned by a huge company — Tripadvisor — so you can feel safe that you’ll get a great tour. Get $10 off when you sign up through this link. There’s tours on the site for less than $10 (in New York for example), so sign up with the link and get a tour for FREE.